Plasti-Dipped Rockers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've thought of taking the flares off before, the only thing really that they are there for is to minimize on rock chips because those tires throw a lot of rocks. I can't drive down the highway without one rock hitting underneath, or the nerf bar. The steps...I don't know if I would take those off. I think they are glued or something to the truck and I don't want to ruin it since they are used daily.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had mine done for what 2 days now? I've seen the video of the guy shooting his PD rockers point blank with pressure washer, but I wouldn't be ballsy enough to try that on mine....Ok so we've all discovered and used PD but does anyone knnow good products or techniques to keep it clean? I washed my truck the other day. Went rather quick for not having to do the rockers or wheels :lol: but I would like to know for future...I mean the stuff comes off like plastic wrap soo I'm just not sure what's best.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
How much is this stuff running per can? What is it actually used for? If it's at Home Depot, it's obviously not for automobile's.

This was suppost to come across with a question! I had never heard of this stuff and thought it was originally for use on home's or construction coming from the Home Depot.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I'm not going back through all these post's to look for the answer, Southern has the longest threads it seems!!!
If this stuff peels off so easy, why doesnt it chip off?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
This was suppost to come across with a question! I had never heard of this stuff and thought it was originally for use on home's or construction coming from the Home Depot.

The Home Depot on Henry Street in Muskegon has 9 cans left, Im taking 4 of them on friday!, $5.85 a can!

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang this stuff looks sweet Im off to get me some cans tomm gonna do the 20s on the colorado red to match the truck been thinking about having them powder coated for a bit so Im pretty pumped! To bad they dont sell more colors dont think any of them would look good on my obs.