Plasti-Dipped Rockers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When my moldings came off I had several paint chips. I plasti dipped right over them sum bitches and it covered it up well since it's thick and since up far taller than regular paint. I just hit the chips real thick first then did the rest. You can still see them but you have to be looking for them 2 ft away.

Guys I just completely debadged my passenger side. I'll post pics in my main TWO threads about this LOL

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
does the plasti-dip have some sory of uv protection to it? i did my rockers with the roll on bed liner stuff and after a month it turned out grey ish and looks like crap!
like to see how this holds up i prob will do it soon !

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!

even with my rusted rockers i think im gonna have to get me some of this stuff soon and put it on...now i just have to find me some of it

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im gonna have to shop around town tomorrow and see if i can find any...doubt it but im gonna try

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try Ace Hardware, HOME DEPOT (best bet) and maaaaybe lowes although lowes here don't carry it. I got lucky and got a bunch from the 2nd home depot I tried.

Also, if you can't find any. Just order some off summit or plasti dip.com

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya all i have in my town is walmart, big r (farm store) and a lil ace...ace will prolly be the only place in town that might have it and idk how much they will even have

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1 can per side on the rockers, and 1 can to do all 4 wheels, so 3 total and I have 1 can left over for touch up or if I discover something else I wanna do (bed rails/handles)