Plasti-Dipped Rockers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This was suppost to come across with a question! I had never heard of this stuff and thought it was originally for use on home's or construction coming from the Home Depot.

The stuff has been around for years. It was originally made for plier handles ect. But it has all kinds of uses, I just never heard it being used in a automotive finish applictaion before recently here!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it's just because no automotive gear head guys found out about it until lately and then it just blew the F up. It's all over ricer, truck, and all kinds of forums. Once it got to the forums it was over. It's just amazing though there are no down sides to using the stuff. Everything about it is 1000x better than paint when you're talking about a quick quality type thing. Obviously paint is way better but just night/day in the difference of work involved.