pics of exhaust on swb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoAdedDiApER

Reaction score
any1 got pics of their exhaust setup ? my 89 swb has duals but does a 90 degree at the gas tank and crosses under drive shaft. i really don't like it but only alternative i see is relocate the gas tank. wanting a quiet exhaust setup. any ideas ?

89rcsb

Reaction score
any1 got pics of their exhaust setup ? my 89 swb has duals but does a 90 degree at the gas tank and crosses under drive shaft. i really don't like it but only alternative i see is relocate the gas tank. wanting a quiet exhaust setup. any ideas ?

Run them both down the passenger side. I'll take a pic of how mine are run once it gets daylight. Warning, though, they'll be cell phone pics.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so the collectors are half way down the bed then LOL

i would think you could oval the pipes and run between the tank and the shaft, but Im not looking at it right now so im not sure

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Run them both down the passenger side then split out. If you want quiet, get the biggest magnaflow you can and run it out the rear, id do no tips cut off right before the bumper.

rcsb tend to be loud inside.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You cant "See" my setup, so no use for a picture, but its.

Flowtech Shorty's
Stock y-Pipe
about 36"s of pipe
Flowmaster 40 DeltaFlow SIDO dumped under bed.

I hate MOST exhaust tips showing, it has to be done correctly.