Pcmforless tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sherman203

Reaction score
Hey guys, im leaning toward a tune for my truck, 97 ecsb ons vortec 350. Im looking heavily at the pcm for less. Any pros and cons of this mod? Anyone have experience with tunes?

The truck has a cai, throttle body spacer, dual inlet dual outlet cherry bomb extreme with magnaflow tips exiting in front of pass tire. 285/75/16 and vette servo. Will also have elect cooling fan before tune. Any suggestions on a tune? Like what i should have done i.e shift points/firmness rear o2 shut off ect. I haul a car trailer quite often as well

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 97 k3500 454 got a tune from jesse bub at wait for me and it definately made a differance as it also did in my dads 02 2500hd 496. i dont have anything to compare it to as far as other tunes but its well worth the $75 imo.

Sherman203

Reaction score
$75? All the ones i have seen are around 200 250. But those the mail in ones like pcmforless and blackbear. And i have no idea where i could take it to it tuned where i live. I live in michigan. And havnt seen nor heard of a place that does it. So i was just gonna send mine in. What did they do when they tuned your vehicles? I am new to the tuning thing, and am basically clueless on them.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same thing with the waitforme, i bought a pcm off ebay and mailed it to them with the filled out form of questions they emailed me, that way ive still got my stock pcm to put in if i need to.