Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, i have a wide band o2 on the way...i was going to run one regardless, and i like to keep an eye on afrs regardless of the build. and thanks for the tip!!!! I was thinking lean pop too just wanted to see what everyone thought or if someone had a comment of a no-brainer that i overlooked. its happened to all of us haha....as for tuning ive messed with HP tuners before, is the EBL Flash II an easy platform to tune with??? Has anybody had success runing the stock style injectors (can they actually flow enough fuel when turned up to keep up)??? I like a new challenge and im not scared to jump in and learn a new system as long as its not a waste of time and money to go with the FlashII

I have made 400+ HP on the stock injectors. Ran a set of 350 injectors in a 454 TBI unit on a Weiand 177 years ago before I started tuning as well. 4:1 rising rate FMU and a MSD 6A BTM. At 10 psi of boost the fuel pressure was 50 psi at the injectors.

The later 454s and the Vortec 350 TBIs used the 4.3L injectors at 30 psi.

ZSC-114

Reaction score
I have made 400+ HP on the stock injectors. Ran a set of 350 injectors in a 454 TBI unit on a Weiand 177 years ago before I started tuning as well. 4:1 rising rate FMU and a MSD 6A BTM. At 10 psi of boost the fuel pressure was 50 psi at the injectors.

The later 454s and the Vortec 350 TBIs used the 4.3L injectors at 30 psi.
hell yeah thats awesome i was wondering if they would flow well enough and you answered my question if it can be done and i bet that was a fun engine.