parting out: 98 z71 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
as most of you know... i rolled my truck a month ago. most parts are still availible. only parts not open for sale are rims/tires, window switches, and aux cd player.

most of the interior is fine, its tan, power seats. most of the body is toast. hood might be salvageable but not worth my time. engine has around 75,000 miles on it, tranny was rebuilt less than 10k.

door windows made it, but dont know how to get them out of the doors.. back glass survived, along with rear passenger side vent window.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id love to have the door panels but I know shipping is going to be up there

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you got the original tan floormats?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score

Loss4wrds

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need the passenger rear vent glass. You comming over twards Little Rock anytime soon?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
still have the push bar?
it was trashed in the wreck
I need the passenger rear vent glass. You comming over twards Little Rock anytime soon?
possibly this weekend. i will pull it for you.
do you have an overhead console?
yes, make an offer...

possibly sellling the entire truck this afternoon. i will pull the overhead console and vent window for you two if you are interested in them
also how new are your headlights?

headlights are oem, but brand new. but i am saving them for a possible future project