parting out: 98 z71 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
the drivers side mat has a spot of tar stuck to it, but otherwise in good condition, the truck is bein sold as is for a thousand dollars. i pulled the vent window, and overhead console out of it, and i will grab the mats out of it tomorrow.. just make an offer plus shipping.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well really all i need is the passenger mat mine has a stain on it, would you do $20 shipped?

this is my tan interior, if you look on the left side of the passenger mat i have some stainage,

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jshawag12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
will that console fit in one of those flat rate boxes? and is it black like most of them or does it have interior color trim around it?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
will that console fit in one of those flat rate boxes? and is it black like most of them or does it have interior color trim around it?

it wont fit in a flat rate box.. it was gray plastic with the tan cloth, but i wrapped it with suede