parting out 88 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck is tbi right? i need a set of tbi injectors if its a 350 engine. I am local and can pick them up

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck is tbi right? i need a set of tbi injectors if its a 350 engine. I am local and can pick them up

yup, she's a tbi 350 all right. just rebuilt the tbi a few months back. injectors are from a buddy's truck that he bought new like 2 yrs ago, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, also has the union to hook a pressure gauge to it without crawling under the truck to tap in at the filter.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yup, she's a tbi 350 all right. just rebuilt the tbi a few months back. injectors are from a buddy's truck that he bought new like 2 yrs ago, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, also has the union to hook a pressure gauge to it without crawling under the truck to tap in at the filter.

how much for just the injectors

88blackzz4

Reaction score
is that a 6 or 8 ft bed? I scraped mine cause it fell most of the way off. lol I need an 8 ft bed.