parting out 88 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, unfortunately it's gonna take more $$ than i have and no place for long term storage. she'll live on through the yukon i picked up.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much for the fender flares? what kind of condition are they in? sorry if they were in the ad i must of missed them. where are you located at? i would need them shipped to 42211 if its too far away. thanks!

1ugly88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much for the fender flares? what kind of condition are they in? sorry if they were in the ad i must of missed them. where are you located at? i would need them shipped to 42211 if its too far away. thanks!

you know i actually had to go back and look at the pics. i took those off like 3 years ago. LOL!! i still have em, but i just want you to realize that i cut off all the studs that go through the fender skin cause my truck didn't have the holes for em. if ur still interested i'll try to find out how much for shipping but how does 100 bucks sound for all 4 of em?

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Around today - 25 (Burlington) Look at women looking for a man if your looking for a date or just hang out.