old miller / beastly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took the camper off! Sits a bit higher and feels quicker. Seems my alignment got screwed and my front tires are wearing badly. Found two used matching tires, except their studded, on kijiji for $150. Should help this winter. Ill probably try and find another rim and keep both warn ones as spares since there not too old. I like the look without the cap, but had to through my tool bag in the snow in the back today so itll most likely be put back on soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looks great man. I miss seeing updates

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to bash the starter today with a pipe to get it going! Ordered a new one from Napa. Kinda works out with a day off tomorrow anyway. Knowing this thing will always start and has good tires is reassuring for winter. It's as ready as a 2wd with no abs truck can be. Just need to get some sandbags, lots of sand bags.

Last edited:

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the starter today. The main batt wire had melted back some insulation so ended up making a new one. Also found another same style rim from p'n'p. Going to have to paint them all the same colour.

Sent from my 6' ladder using Tapatalk

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Decided on a graphite colour for the rims

Last edited:

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had one of those moments of am I crazy to drop a ton of money into an old truck. My right ball joint failed and took out the lower control arm, wheel came completely loose. Luckily I came to a controlled stop. For $1-2000 there's quite a few similar trucks out there fore sale. Ultimately went ahead and got it all fixed, grand total of $1661. Parts are; right upper control arm, right tie rod adjust sleeve, right inner and outer tie rods, both lower ball joint assembly, both upper ball joints, and alignment. Figured any other used vehicle its the same gamble of what might be wrong, plus I need this for work. Drove it home today and happy I did it, steering is tight and handles great. Next week ill drop off the new tires for mounting. I was also informed my brakes are practically metal on metal, so Im not done yet. The camper and rough roads was hard on all the old parts.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
attachment.php