The old farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Center caps came in and worked out on these centerline rims. I'm so happy with this truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wow, she's come a long way in a short period of time. She looked solid in your first post, but
now she looks loved and ready for duty! Your truck helps to provide a professional backdrop
for your business sign to be seen from. Love the way those caps put the finishing touch on
those used tires/wheels you picked up for the right price!

Nice.

Edit: About 18 months ago I had a 8-lugger follow me home in the form of a '99 C2500. In reply
#24 & #25 of my functional resto thread I show how I gave my own blue bomber 'new looking' shoes,
and all of a sudden she started to garner a lot of positive feedback when I'm out and about.

I agree that those 8-lugger center caps are good looking and worth replacing on an old GMT400!
(Link to wheel & cap renewal.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, she's come a long way in a short period of time. She looked solid in your first post, but
now she looks loved and ready for duty! Your truck helps to provide a professional backdrop
for your business sign to be seen from. Love the way those caps put the finishing touch on
those used wheels you picked up for the right price!

Nice.

Edit: About 18 months ago I had a 8-lugger follow me home in the form of a '99 C2500. In reply
#24 & #25 of my functional resto thread I show how I gave my own blue bomber 'new looking' shoes,
and all of a sudden she started to garner a lot of positive feedback when I'm out and about.

I agree that those 8-lugger center caps are good looking and worth replacing on an old GMT400!
(Link to wheel & cap renewal.)
Thanks for the kind words. The Ole thing runs so good it deserved to reflect it. I can't believe how everything came together. I couldn't of planned it.

Reaction score
Blew some chips into the make shift chip bag yesterday. Got one of those unloaders from harbor freight that works well. Did a good sized trim job. The truck didn't sweat it at all.