old miller / beastly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ditched the camper already?? Looks like a totally different truck

Yah with the work it was needing it was time. It might be fun to camp out at a ski hill or ice fishing spot but realistically I wont be out again until may long.
Plus I can move anything now

You must be registered for see images attach

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been lurking on the site on mobile, quite the nice new look around here on the computer. Anyway recently hacked some wire on to fix a broken connector for my rear lights, and got the cap put back on. This weekend, hopefully, ill do a front break job. Also been looking through my photos from the summer and ill share some more of them soon too.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the front brakes; pads, rotors, and bearings for $200. First time dealing with a hub thats not sealed, over all pretty easy job.

Here's the top of the Kananaskis mountains

and a few of my favorites from a trip around the Kootenay area

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Damn that's some pretty country. I'm a prairie boy at heart, but there's just something about mountains that intrigues me. I'd hate to live in 'em, but visiting would suit me fine.
What brand is your camper again? It's giving me some ideas for a toyhauler I've had kicking around.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im lucky to have grown up close to the mountains and prairies so I can appreciate both, but there is something so wild and special about the mountains I just keep going back. Plus lots of recreational stuff to do.
I dont really know who made the camper... pretty sure its canadian made and probably a Okanagan brand, but doesnt have any markings or mfg plates. Its time consuming but campers and trailers arnt very complicated. Used appliances are available too, been thinking all sorts of trailers or cubes could be turned into good camping rigs

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its been a while since my last update, the trucks been keeping me busy and broke lol. I got the pleasure of learning how to tare into the steering column thanks to some punks trying to steel my truck. Replaced the ignition lock to get it running then had to take another one apart at the junk yard to find the broken trim and what not, then took mine apart again to fix it right. Tedious but not as bad as I thought id be, should have re-greased the bearings in there while I was at it though.

Finally got the rotted out manifold replaced. For the first time the exhaust has no leaks! Sounds great, and theres more power. Set me back $700 but its something I cant do myself. Maybe its a little too quiet now, I can hear other things like the power steering pump and shocks that need replaced. But really the truck is running quite well now.

Lastly I visited the old camper, Its doing fine no problems over the winter. Going to go on a warm weekend and try and paint on something for the wood at the bottom before camping

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Damn shame about some low lives trying to steal your truck,
There's something about this little rig that I love, I don't know what it is either.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Wow that stinks. I really need to think about how to make my truck harder to break into....these trucks are way too easy.