OBS wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
I think the wheels look pretty much just like the American Racing AR172 "BAJA" wheels, which is exactly what I like
You must be registered for see images attach

Obviously mine need to be cleaned very well... Mothers power ball and polishing compound here I come (well, not right now, but...)

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The factory wheels are similar but have a machined finish vs. polished, and the ARE's have a different lip design which looks better IMO. But to each his own.

Richard

long_bed

Reaction score
Here are the rally wheels off an 89 suburban on my old 95 that I don't own anymore.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
this weekend I sold the Super Swampers for $50, so my investment on the OOBS alloys is down to $25 plus gas. I got some 31's free from my cousin, unfortunately 2 were pretty bald, so I started cleaning the rims. They have some nast brake dust/grease/oil smudge on them, so cleaning proved to be harder than anticipated. I'm still working on that.

Yesterday when I came out of church, I had a flat on my stock wheels, one of the valve stems was bad. so I threw the spare on and last night I picked up a set of OOBS rallys from a guy in Springfied MA with 4 good tires, 31's as well, and stuck those on the truck for now. It looks great with the stance, but now I have to decide if I got with these steelies or if I run the blazer alloys... Decisions decisions. I think for now I will stick with the 31" tires just cause I have them.

The rear tires are Super Stingers (I think they may be bias ply...) and have great tread, and a little cracking between the treads, so I will have to watch that, but the fronts are Cooper Discoverer Radial LT tires, and are quite literally brand new. th deal also came with 2 other junk tires and 2 chrome wagon wheels for a ford or CJ style jeep.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Here's some OBS wheels on my Squarebody :)

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Mine is a 79, so very close lol. I never intended to own another 400, in my area they are all beat to piss because people put way to much faith in that Z71 sticker, and overpriced. But I found the 400 on it's way to scrap, and I'd rather run it into the ground than my C10, so it's my winter beater for now.