NOT a GMC400 but to prove a point

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD

Reaction score
hmmm. in your opinion, just because you don't have one or have any money to build one, doesn't mean mine was a piece of ****.

My CV shafts are worth more than your pile of crap. But even if i had no money your truck would still be the biggest hack junk **** box out there.

JoeyD

Reaction score
a point your not in, but people didnt believe me and my buddy built this, so i put build pics up
I believe you built it, your 18 and clearly know nothing about building trucks, if you did you would know it's the ultimate hack wagon.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe you built it, your 18 and clearly know nothing about building trucks, if you did you would know it's the ultimate hack wagon.

shut up, this thing is less of a hack wagon than you tihink, trust me i ahve seen way more hack wagon then this thing, and how does your half shaft cost more then this truck... you my friend are a sucker if you paid that much for a half shaft

bggrnchvy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shut up, this thing is less of a hack wagon than you tihink, trust me i ahve seen way more hack wagon then this thing, and how does your half shaft cost more then this truck... you my friend are a sucker if you paid that much for a half shaft

Probably because it's not a half shaft.

Seems pretty typical for mud boggery. I'd be more curious in what you fanangled to steer it than all the erector set drop mounts.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
hahahaha, because i could run your little truck over like a toy car... ide be scared too

that's quite alright... meet one of the trucks i built... The Godfather
You must be registered for see images

it will swing 12 of your hack jobs around like a rag doll, all at once, without batting an eye.

and this one is only a 60 ton...

there is an 85ton + sitting in the weeds at the shop...
You must be registered for see images attach

the red one maxes out our 85 ton scale... that's 170,000# for you non math types... and doesn't even grunt in doing so.

both will do continuous 360* rotations all day long.

now you were saying what about your masterpiece?

Last edited:

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
post pics of the steering. :deal:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
post pics of the steering. :deal:

its not mine, the point of my post was to show the guys an idiot for saying thats a hack job... seems like a normal mud truck to me, and if you would like to see a hack job you need to see my uncles rat rod...

JoeyD

Reaction score

I doubt it. The truck is a hack wagon plain and simple. Once he posts his steering it will be even clearer.
I never said half shaft, read it again.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
its not mine, the point of my post was to show the guys an idiot for saying thats a hack job... seems like a normal mud truck to me, and if you would like to see a hack job you need to see my uncles rat rod...

and my point is for the OP to post pics of the steering to prove you're an idiot for defending it. :deal:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

So what youre saying is that most mud trucks are hacked toghether and are unsafe????

Status
Not open for further replies.