Newer 01-06 2500 mirrors on a 97 400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Figures, I can never find what I'm looking for if I use Gmt400 so I usually don't use it.

That first picture is hilarious...thanks for your help dude..and I have the same problem when I go to search for stuff..those mirrors have an ear look to them only thing that throws me...plus they're more expensive..I've found the other mirrors that most people on here have for as cheap as 155$ on Ebay..they're not power or heated or lighted but I don't have a semi truck so no chicken lights needed

Tapatapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well I found out the hard way that they don't fit. my wife bought me these mirrors for An early anniversary present.they don't work

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk 2

A little work with a plastic welder and anything can be made to fit.

Fiberglass can also be used, just not as successfully when bonding to plastic....it can be done, but it needs specific techniques.

The mirror bolts are still used to attach them to the door, you're just building a properly sized filler piece on the original base.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A little work with a plastic welder and anything can be made to fit.

Fiberglass can also be used, just not as successfully when bonding to plastic....it can be done, but it needs specific techniques.

The mirror bolts are still used to attach them to the door, you're just building a properly sized filler piece on the original base.

Yea, it would be like the dodge mirror write up, but I didn't like where the mirrors would have been mounted to look half way decent even if I modified them, not to mention where the nut placement was, behind the window column...no thanks on that...they would have looked awesome and totally unique but the steps to get there would have been bad..

Tapatapatalk