New York!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Wow.....that's perfect! You gotta have a really clean truck to pull off black! Very nice lookin truck.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck, nice to see a fellow Escahoe, post more pics or have a link to a build thread on another site?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck, nice to see a fellow Escahoe, post more pics or have a link to a build thread on another site?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

You can find him on tahoeyukonforum.com

Just search for his username (same as here). He might have a thread over there. He's not on here too much.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome to one more site on your list. We have a great group of guys here. As you can see we take newcomers with open arms! I'm not a huge murdered out fan but you seem to have pulled it off flawlessly. MOAR PICS AND DETAILS.

Tyler/T-Unit

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can find him on tahoeyukonforum.com

Just search for his username (same as here). He might have a thread over there. He's not on here too much.

You are correct. I am there most of the time since I moved in a different direction with the truck I am on LS1truck.com and GMPerformancePacific forum where these guys just push the limits of the L31 and gave birth to many mods that we do today!