New toy for the Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
My new welder will be in tomorrow .... It's a Lincoln 180c pro. My old welder took a dump on me last week... I had a hard time picking from the miller 180 and the Lincoln 180c

The new cart
You must be registered for see images attach

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if money was no object, i would have the miller but since im clearly on a budget, i went with a hobart 180. it works well for the money. hope you enjoy that lincoln 180c, show some welds when you get it!!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't like handing out li,e that either .... I want to buy a plasma next

Lincoln makes a very good product. I'm sure you'll be happy with the 180! I had a Lincoln Arc welder years ago. Since then I've only had Millers, Miller make an excellent product too. I've had the same Millermatic for years, and it get's run day after day without a hick up. I would make buying a Plasma next a priority man, once you have one you won't be able to know how you ever lived without one! I have a Hypotherm plasma, there not anywhere's close to cheap, but WELL worth the investment!! I can write my name in cursive through 3/8" metal with that machine, very good quality unit.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be fine for your application. I personally like Miller's TIG and MIG units much, much better. Lincoln makes a better stick unit though.