New towz and 35s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I aint a fan of the small mirrors on a 4x4 either I like the stock dumbos, but aint a fan of tows mostly because to me they just scream ford or dodge.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man great job. Ill tell you because you asked I would ditch the bowtie on your tailgate looks like a huge mole on an other wise perfect set of breastesess. I kinda like the chrome silverado, just on your truck because it ties in with your bumper, front that is. The back only ties in with our crooked government. Just my opinion. Looks great man like the mirrors

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great man great job. Ill tell you because you asked I would ditch the bowtie on your tailgate looks like a huge mole on an other wise perfect set of breastesess. I kinda like the chrome silverado, just on your truck because it ties in with your bumper, front that is. The back only ties in with our crooked government. Just my opinion. Looks great man like the mirrors

Yeah, Im undecided on the bowtie, I got bored one day and threw it on. heres a chop with just the bowtie. I havent decided if im keeping it or not though. 3 silverado badges just seems like overkill imo :shrug:

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
yea I aint a fan of the small mirrors on a 4x4 either I like the stock dumbos, but aint a fan of tows mostly because to me they just scream ford or dodge.

Or Chevy...since Chevy and GMC have those SAME tows on the 2003-present heavy duties......