New Member, Joined Yesterday. Cedar Rapids IA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueManLou

Reaction score
Hi Lou, very cool truck, I really like the colours. Is it your daily driver?
I try to, but lately I have been having electrical issues with it. A few batteries over the last 5 years, I have a bunch of things going on with the electrical, too numerous to list right now. The good news is it just went over 181k miles on the original motor.. Good running truck, just getting old..

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I try to, but lately I have been having electrical issues with it. A few batteries over the last 5 years, I have a bunch of things going on with the electrical, too numerous to list right now. The good news is it just went over 181k miles on the original motor.. Good running truck, just getting old..
Mine just clicked over 275k miles and runs like it's new. Just keep changing the oil and filter and it will run forever.

BlueManLou

Reaction score
Hello Lou from "K" in Georgia. Great two tone paint and seems to be some period correct wheels! Welcome!
Hey K! Thanks for the welcome. "Brutus" as my wife like to call the truck, is a transplant from Georgia... We lived down in the Duluth/Lawrenceville area outside Atlanta for 8 years, before we came back to Iowa.