New (to us) service truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Picked up a newer service truck to replace our 86, it's a 95 3500HD with the 6.5 turbo diesel that we got for an unbeatable deal

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's a nice looking rig! I've always loved the HD's. I would say to swap a 12v into it, but I'm biased.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
While that would be a cool rig the motor in this truck is possibly the best stock 6.5 I have ever seen/heard. Besides the idling noise (which are barely noticable compared to many diesels) most people cannot even tell it's a diesel while riding in it.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Gonna try hunting down a set of wheel covers tomorrow, as much as I'd like a set of Alcoas for it I don't even want to see that price tag.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda debating if I should mount the PMD behind the grille extension or if thats too exposed.

I dont think it would be too exposed. I have seen them mounted in the snouts on a diesel bumper, exposed to all the elements

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2