91 3500 service truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mconner533

Reaction score
1 cab corner replaced. Will have to wait till it warms up to body finish it though.
You must be registered for see images attach
surprisingly fornthe rough life this truck has had. Corners were the only rot. . Well except for the interior, and it's all TRASHED! Needs everything , dash, door panels,seat padding and cover and a/c. No wait. It came with a/c delete. So i guess that's not really replacing if it was never installed from the factory. It does have though aftermarket a/c but the evaporator takes up alot of the pass footroom.

mconner533

Reaction score
As afr as stretching the wheelbase, it looks like I could go 12" and leave the frame alone. Slide the spring mounts back, reattach and build new shock mounts. . Lengthened drive shaft and ebrake cable. . Brake line looks as though I could rotate the tee 180° and reconnect.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As afr as stretching the wheelbase, it looks like I could go 12" and leave the frame alone. Slide the spring mounts back, reattach and build new shock mounts. . Lengthened drive shaft and ebrake cable. . Brake line looks as though I could rotate the tee 180° and reconnect.
Curious as to why you are planning on stretching the wheelbase out. Did I miss something or are you planning on something that you aren't sharing with us? Lol