New to the site, I own three 454SS's. Looking to add to the site.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have three 454ss pick-up's. One I am currently rebuilding the motor, one that was burned up in a fire, and one that is going to be a pure show truck.

I have worked for Mercedes for over 40 year's and been a secret Chevy fan the whole time, damn krouts never knew.

Onto the picture's.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a 454 wiring diagram.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/lacraigslistmechanic/454 SS wiring diagram/

More pictures..

Here... http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/lacraigslistmechanic/Burned 454SS/

I can answer anyquestion you have on repair or if you need a wiring diagram, anything to do with repair or diagnosis, remember I have 3, believe me thats alot of repairs to 454's.

Thanks for letting me join!

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome and what do you plan on doing with the burned up one?
Its has a 550 hp engine in it, it will get a "factory" look restoration, but when you turn the key, you will know it's not factory.

96twodoor, the only reason I have three is I bought the Black show truck new, the white one I bought knowing it had a rod knock, and the burned up one, well you know, it was dirt cheap. I got it for the price of scrap.

Draggin95, There are a whole bunch of pictures already and many more to come.

If you guys are interested, I am a member on Benzworld.org, go check out how I operate.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w14...-pictures-current-project-64.html#post5059236

Also I have a limitless base of .pdf's, wiring diagram, spec's and just about anything you can think of, just ask. I will get it together for you.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I have an SS too.

Haha but seriously welcome, and NICE trucks! The 454's have always been awesome to me. I have seen a total of two in person in my life. The first one was only for a few seconds but i could tell it was GORGEOUS and in perfect condition. The second one was owned by some chick who let it go to **** :nono: