New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
thanks
gonna lose alot of visability with the blackout cover unless uve got hids
id just get a nice set of smoked headlights just make sure they have a reflective inside
as for the body lift make sure u raise the rear bumper too,,there nuthing i hate more than a
truck lifted with a big gap between the bumper and tailgate

yeah I thought about the visability problem....figured I could just put some fog lights below the valence. as for the bumper...that will be gone....I'm going to weld a roll pan directly to the body and fill it

and thanks for the welcomes from everyone...

Reaction score
well i will definitely keep you posted and get some pics up when its on....there is a 4x4 silverado in my neighborhood that has a rollpan on it...But this truck is not a DD or an offroader..it is strictly for show. It has a ridiculous 20" lift on it (body and suspension combined)...i believe the leaf springs alone are a 14" lift, but it obviously wont really give me any idea what the rollpan will look like on my truck

Reaction score
When i first saw that monster, I honestly didnt know what to make of it lol. I will have to try and snap a few pics the next time he has it out, but that is very rare. The Leaf springs are so huge it almost looks like he has archery bows for suspension.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Must have pics of the 20" lift.

Take off the mud flaps and rubber side moulding.

Love the wheels. Stick around.

Reaction score
i plan on removing the mudflaps after i get some fender flares..i want to go with a taller/wider tire...the moldings im undecided about..i like the smooth look without them but i do like the way the black accents the truck...im stuck in the middle on this one

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice start. Will look good with some bigger tires and stuff.

ok,dont see many roll pans on 4x4s,,curious to see how it comes out

well i will definitely keep you posted and get some pics up when its on....there is a 4x4 silverado in my neighborhood that has a rollpan on it...But this truck is not a DD or an offroader..it is strictly for show. It has a ridiculous 20" lift on it (body and suspension combined)...i believe the leaf springs alone are a 14" lift, but it obviously wont really give me any idea what the rollpan will look like on my truck
Heres when my truck had just a 2" body lift and torsion crank.

Im going back to a bumper next year I think.

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I personally like the side molding (even though both of my trucks are base model and never had molding), I don't see where removing it makes the truck that much smoother due to the lower body line IMO, but of course, its your truck, your choce.

Luke, I think the truck looks good with the lift and roll pan.