New to site.9 " lift and 38's Need some ideas on what to do next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guess its an opinion thing.... I live in the country and tow pretty often, so the window down in the middle of winter thing can eat me

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
guess its an opinion thing.... I live in the country and tow pretty often, so the window down in the middle of winter thing can eat me

I do a lot of towing at night but its always been something lighter than 20%, just one of those opinion things, annoying little ********.

I would say lose the pinstripe but think that the debadge would take away from the trucks overall hoss appearance.

Yeah, I could go either way on it but just another option.

ridinhigh98

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments. It has 4:88 yukon gears. I ordered some hids for my low beams monday and did the 4hi mod also. Will probly loose the pin stripe and need to find a way to raise my running boards up closer to the body. Even with holes at the top of the brackets they still are not that close to the truck

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
debadge, take of pinstripe, new smoothie bumper colormatched and grill shell colormatched with a billet grille.
led tails also

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Tint, move rear bumper up, move rear exhaust up, done. But then again I wonder how some tow mirrors would look. I probably wonder that about half the lifted gmt400s I see now that I know they are made for it.

welcome! i agree with dirtyhick42. plus de-badge it, clear corners, shocks? looks like we are the only few trucks here on 38s. as far as the step either fab the brackets or get the hoop step like me (it attaches by your rocker pannel)