new tires..what to go with??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper700t

Reaction score
well i got 285 mud terrains on now an they r needed to be changed..however not sure if i want to put new mud terrains back on due to the fact that they changed the tire to a dif lug pattern..(not sure if i like the new look)..so i was just wondering what everyone else is runnin for a mud tire..i dont do much muddin bur just like the look of them,...so give me some ideas or some pics if u have them..

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seen alot of guys running firestone destinations they are a good looking tire
You must be registered for see images

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my vote goes to the km2s again

if you have a good front end and good alignment the km2s should last about 40k from everyone ive seen, my are wearing a lil funny because of my front end parts and such but i still hope to get great milage out of them compared to my swampers

ive had mine for 6 months almost now and they have almost no tread gone from them expect from the funny wear

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I'm running yokahama geolandar mts, had front on for 3 1/2 yrs and rear for 6 months
You must be registered for see images attach

front after 3 1/2 yrs

towman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
take a look at the cooper st or stt, they wear well