NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exhaust I would change but I would keep tips, he red is not bad at all, and the shocks look perfect as is. Nothing but black=gay, you have to break it up somehow and his truck is close to perfect.

Exactly!!! Thank you you get it and see it too. Awesome.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I have wanted this exhaust set up forever and it sounds close to what you described.

You must be registered for see images attach

Or like my buddies set up, this is what I will probably end up doing if I keep and lift my truck.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Leave the impact stripes on the bumpers because if you were to tap something it would bend the bumper. Truck looks good. I remember when your body style truck came out to me the side moldings looked good on the upper model trucks even the chrome outside door mirrors then people started to put on smoothie bumpers and the bottom of the line truck mirrors and they looked better painted how things change. My truck has a fade paint job I have no plans in removing my side molding my fade job was painted with them on it I do have mirrors that are going to get painted. Again your truck looks killer keep up the good work the mirrors also look good.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Griffin, your truck looks a lot higher than mine and looks like you have a lot more clearance in the fenders with 37s than I do on 35s..your back end looks exceptionally higher than mine

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what are your fender measurements j?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words GMCTRUCK

47 up front. J since I'm on 37's it's going to sit up a good bit higher. I'm running 5.5" block out back J is that not what you have? Seems like if you were running a smaller block you'd have alot more cali you may be getting the effect I'm clearing more because my rims are so narrow and not near as much backspacing as yours. Our wheels are like opposites.

Dirty that is the exact exhaust setup I am talking about...Esp on the ford.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I say paint the the back drivers side of your bed, even with the dent on it you wouldnt draw as much attention as leaving it because atleast the paint would match the rest instead of the only lower spot that is still gloss paint

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Alright Griffin and Danny how much did it take to do your wheels only? I have plans for my land rover.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1 f'ing can bro.

Danny...I'm thinking the same. I'm going to go do it now cuz I'm bored :D I did my driver's side door handle earlier too...I'll take a pic when it's done! Be bout 30 minz