NEW LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flarg! Yeah it kinda bothers me. The rims turned out so good it makes me want to really paint the rockers flat black with some clear, then just leave the rims PD'd until I can get the time and money for powdercoat.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not big on Line-X....Atleast not the real gritty textured kind. If I could find a line x that was fairly smooth, and nice and BLACK not grey, then I would do it. A little texture is okay like my front bumper but I hate the kind with all the bumps and crap. I think it totally ruins the look of the clean body being de badged. Let me know if they got something like that I'll just do it over the PD! haha then peel it off and do it again!

Thanks OBS ROCK! The wheels really surprised me how well they did.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know I used a spray can bedliner on my bumpers and grill before and it felt like a fine grit sand paper

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I used a spray can bedliner on my bumpers and grill before and it felt like a fine grit sand paper

This is what I have on my front bumper. It's truck bed coating from autozone. If it's a last resort, I'll use it but otherwise I'd like something that's like jet black...not grey.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Me and my buddy rebuilt his 75 fj40 and he had the whole thing line-x'd. He got the line-x "extra" that is guaranteed to not fade. If you look at the pictures you can see it's glossy for line-x and unless your close up you don't notice the it's line-x.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach