new here and want to show my ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 4x4 10 bolt drum assembly is completely different from the 2wd. The axles are not interchangeable as the 4wd rear ends are longer/wider than 2wd models. This is true across all GMT400 platforms.

haha, missed the edit above. Oh well, redundancy never hurt anyone!

mondos2001

Reaction score
Thaks a nice ass tahoe, was planning to modify some tahoe limited parts to my burban but this looks even better!

jauica's 90

Reaction score
hey guys been real busy alot has happend and i forgot my password. but im back.... sold the ss rims got 1,700 for the rims and tires. had to redo th back. previous owner did a crappy job. still working on it but here is a video that i took. i know u cant see much of the work but thats what i have.. glad to be back. and know those rims are not from a honda.... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVYzVukqIYo

naranjas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
any pics on how u drilled those wheels? i have heard that they cover the holes here in rgv and redrill them to 5 lug ... but idk i wouls like to do that to my 98 get sum tx editions on there or sum tahoe...

jauica's 90

Reaction score
any pics on how u drilled those wheels? i have heard that they cover the holes here in rgv and redrill them to 5 lug ... but idk i wouls like to do that to my 98 get sum tx editions on there or sum tahoe...

check the first page i showed a pic of how they got done.. and yes i am on the prowl for those same exact rims to put on mine. those texas editions are sick... and i found a video with some guy that has them on a gmt400....wow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7M6E1I3aaU

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
My trucks gonna look a lot like that when its done with the black n silver. Also I think I sw that sick ass hoe on mautofied a while back my wife was tryin to put me on a plane to go get it for her.lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I didnt have the dough at the time anyways plus she cant be rollin something that looks more badass then my truck right now