New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea id love to have it but i dont quite have 1900 right now. hopefully we get a nice tax return check this year that i can do something with, that or someone buys my truck soon. i wouldnt mind haveing a 4dr hoe but i prefer the 2drs or i wouldnt mind a burban, but im kind of keen for trucks.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well im kind of torn between ecsb and rcsb. the ec would be great cause of the space and the wife and dogs and would be good for trips, but a rc would be great also as a toy. at this point ill just save my pennies unless i can find something great for trade or a great deal.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was hoping we would be able to file taxes for the house as first time buyers, but of course with our luck it was a no go cause we bought it from the wifes grandmothers estate after she passed. that would have been a nice 6k and could have had a nice truck. but after taxes were all said and done we get a nice ankle grabing 400bucks.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea its fairly irritating to file taxes after all of what the wife and i made last year to only get 400 back and some woman comes in married to an illegal mexican who doesn't pay taxes for obvious reasons she made maybe 2k last year and cause she has 3 kids she walks away with a 10g tax return.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly id rather get nothing back and a thankyou letter for the tax money from the irs

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea its fairly irritating to file taxes after all of what the wife and i made last year to only get 400 back and some woman comes in married to an illegal mexican who doesn't pay taxes for obvious reasons she made maybe 2k last year and cause she has 3 kids she walks away with a 10g tax return.

Well get in the bedroom and plant your seed .......man lil ones are the **** on a tax return since we had our son this year is the least weve gotten and its 2200 the year I got my truck 4900....also Your supossed to get a tax break for being a homeowner and every year i put in what that damn paper says and it makes no diff what a jip

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea it didnt make a diff for us either lol. oh well atleast its 400 bucks towards bills i dont have to pay out of my paychecks.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok ive had two new pretty good offers.

first one is pretty good, 95 ext cab stepside (not a fan of steps but its ok, the truck makes up for it). roughly 150kmiles, 305 5spd lsd, all new gaskets and seals fresh clutch. even has HIDs fairly new tires full duals with flowmaster 40s. from the pics the truck looks like its in great condition. honestly this truck is worth more then my truck but he is willing to do a straight trade. he would like to have money on top of my truck (shoot if i had the money id give it to him cause hell its worth it but if i can do strraight ill jump on it). anyway pics.
You must be registered for see images attach

got another offer today as well, if the first falls out i may do this one.
its a 96 350 auto ext cab fleetside short bed 2wd, not much done to it, been decently taken care of. although i spot a temp tag so not really sure there.

some damage at the bottom of the drivers door but thats nothing really.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
both trucks are fully loaded with power locks windows and mirrors, and the green one i think has power seats even.