New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
damn i want that and Im hopefully getting some cha ching in the next few days.. word of advice id move on it before I do if he still has it lol

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok at this point im considering dropping a 305tbi into my s10, i just have a hard time to be willing to let the s10 go, if and when i do let it go id rather let it go to a good home instead of letting to go to someone who will beat the truck up.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my buddy lives in borden up on daisy hill rd, he got hit by the tornado, it passed in the field behind his house and ran thru the neighbors house two houses down, he lost a bunch of huge healthy trees and the dead one hes been wanting gone stays standing, two big ones got him though, one landed on the living room of his house and the other one smashed his garage landed on his 95 rcsb v6 5spd 4wd on the bed, i think the bigest part of the tree landed thru his garage directly on his 0turn lawnmower smashing the crap out of it. im only gonna post up his truck though, even though it got his we were still using it to clean up stuff.
drivers side
You must be registered for see images attach

hes gonna buy it back from ins, crappy part is hes only had it a year he bought it off a buddy needing a new doghouse.
the bed would be way worse had it not been full of a fresh load of mulch when the tree landed on it.