New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey guys im from southern indiana Clarksville. right across the river from louisville ky. i also come from s10forum, i know a few other members on here are also on there. always been into trucks fullsize and small but figured id going here and say hey. ive got a 98 s10 ext cab lowered roughly 6/7. im looking for a gmt400 reg cab preferably shortbed but i have some great ideas for a long bed as well. more or less im looking for a rclb. i used to ddrived my old gfs dads 92sport all the time and loved it and have always wanted a gmt400 since.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys

devs93 saw your from shelbyville ive been thru there a time or two. been up there to pick up ducting insulation from knauf (i work at plumbers supply louisville).

and yea im keeping an eye out on craigslist.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Haha good ol knauf duct wrap I like the new buble wrap looking stuff better no fiberglass backing. i do jvac work. or did now I test new products at Carrier

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha good ol knauf duct wrap I like the new buble wrap looking stuff better no fiberglass backing. i do jvac work. or did now I test new products at Carrier
oh thats cool. any cool new products? we deal york
i read all the way thru your thread a few days ago. great work on the truck.

no never really been to ft wayne. have a few friends from there that i went to lincoln tech with (i know i probly shouldnt admit that).

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
oh thats cool. any cool new products? we deal york
i read all the way thru your thread a few days ago. great work on the truck.

no never really been to ft wayne. have a few friends from there that i went to lincoln tech with (i know i probly shouldnt admit that).

Mainly on the broad Ocean motor cant go much on details though they frown on that lol. Thanks man you coming up for Slamology this summer?
Oh not sure what kinda coin you got to spend but this truck is badass just needs some personal touches plus its got ls:rocking:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?7845-96-chevy-rcsb-LS1-for-sale..

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Welcome , i had an 88 longbed back in the day and I loved it , ended up having it bagged and fully shaved before I sold it. Doin up a longbed will def get some peoples attention. Hope you find one