New from Southern Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lmao.
yea i usually come up to slamology. i went to itb for the last 4 years they had it, miss that show a lot. and yea i wish i had that kind of money. id love one with an ls motor. but for now im just looking at the cheap trucks. i figured id find a long bed drop it till it tucks some tire run skinny tires black steelies and a giant floor shifter. my friend has a red and silver longbed that im trying to get him to sell to me cause it has the red interior that i love. id love to pull the rear wheels a bit forwards to shorten the wheel base and make it look like the wheels are more centered in the middle of the bed.

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i always seem to miss camp and drag. ive been trying to go for 5 years now and something always seems to come up.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Yea Eric is cool I smoked the tails on his truck and his buddies s10. Im actually on s10 forum too but harldy ever go on there

NevurMind85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i thought i had seen your truck before lol. i had a flushmount for a while that i bought off of him. it sadly bit the dust on my birthday a few years ago when katrina blew thru here the i forgot to latch it and the wind ripped it off my truck. that was a sad day lol. did you know brian aka nox?

and how do you post pics? i know how to on other forums but this is a bit odd.

and yea i miss erics old rcsb. but i see its on here still with someone from tenn.