New addition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Nice score!...Time to go pro street on the red truck since the chassis is bent a bit?

Nah, im sticking to my original plan. Drop it a bit more and wrap it like Lightning McQueen. Thats what my kid calls it. And how badass of a dad will I be for that haha

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Good luck selling the running boards. I finally decided to give mine away (still need to check on shipping for Danny). Most people that take them off these trucks aren't really looking to put them back on. Same thing with the roof rack.

I also wouldn't do a roll pan, on the SUV's, they just look funny IMO. Makes the back look too flat and boring, like a brick. I would get a W/T bumper and paint it. Still flows, and looks like it may have come that way from the factory. Then, get some nice LED tails (the ones that look almost stock) and some new lights, and you're on your way.

Well, im gonna try anyways haha. Or put them on the next one I flip. From what I have visualized, the rollpan will work. I agree with you on most that Ive seen, but if you do it right it looks good. Already had the tails youre talkin bout in mind, great minds think alike, huh?

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Good luck selling the running boards. I finally decided to give mine away (still need to check on shipping for Danny). Most people that take them off these trucks aren't really looking to put them back on. Same thing with the roof rack.

I also wouldn't do a roll pan, on the SUV's, they just look funny IMO. Makes the back look too flat and boring, like a brick. I would get a W/T bumper and paint it. Still flows, and looks like it may have come that way from the factory. Then, get some nice LED tails (the ones that look almost stock) and some new lights, and you're on your way.

Well, im gonna try anyways haha. Or put them on the next one I flip. From what I have visualized, the rollpan will work. I agree with you on most that Ive seen, but if you do it right it looks good. Already had the tails youre talkin bout in mind, great minds think alike, huh?

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Update-I finally got a chance to poke around in it for a few minutes. Found factory carpet floormats under the stuff in the back (front and rear) and a nice little surprise in the center console. Give ya a hint, this console doesn't hold CDs!
Oh, and Ray Bans in the overhead

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Head gasket isn't a bad job. Did it in a few hours with a few buddies, but could have done it by myself easily. Also gives you an opportunity to have some work done on the heads. Port, Polish, and maybe bigger valves will get you some great performance increase with stock parts.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Head work is no new rodeo to me lol. Bought Red with blown gaskets and cracked heads too. Started at 8 am and drove her to lunch

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Update-I finally got a chance to poke around in it for a few minutes. Found factory carpet floormats under the stuff in the back (front and rear) and a nice little surprise in the center console. Give ya a hint, this console doesn't hold CDs!
Oh, and Ray Bans in the overhead

Sub in the console?
Ray-Bans! Cool! Depending on the style, they could be worth anywhere from $150.00-$300.00+! Numbers on the arms will tell you the lense width, bridge width, arm length, & the style/model number.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Center console had cupholder. Ill run the numbers on the arm of the glasses. Look like womens glasses