New addition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
did I hear talk of impala ss wheels? who's got some? I'll be on them like white on rice

sent from the c1500 Denali

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
150 clams? I'd of paid the shipping all the way up here to the Great White North for that!!! Yikes!
Tan eliminates a few choices in additional colors that can be played with, but lots is still possible.

Check this. Eric Clapton's '40 Ford interior. Beyond the style, design & excellent workmanship, these colors (to me) work so well together. Whodathunkit!

http://www.roybriziostreetrods.com/completed/13/images/wide4.jpg

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
150 clams? I'd of paid the shipping all the way up here to the Great White North for that!!! Yikes!
Tan eliminates a few choices in additional colors that can be played with, but lots is still possible.

Check this. Eric Clapton's '40 Ford interior. Beyond the style, design & excellent workmanship, these colors (to me) work so well together. Whodathunkit!

http://www.roybriziostreetrods.com/completed/13/images/wide4.jpg

I like it, definitely something to think about

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Good luck selling the running boards. I finally decided to give mine away (still need to check on shipping for Danny). Most people that take them off these trucks aren't really looking to put them back on. Same thing with the roof rack.

I also wouldn't do a roll pan, on the SUV's, they just look funny IMO. Makes the back look too flat and boring, like a brick. I would get a W/T bumper and paint it. Still flows, and looks like it may have come that way from the factory. Then, get some nice LED tails (the ones that look almost stock) and some new lights, and you're on your way.