New addition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Got the Yukon pulled apart yesterday. Both heads have a crack the size of Honey Boo Boos moms *********. Lookin for heads while I wait on the headers to arrive. In the meantime I swapped the 20s off of it and put the stockers back on for now, removed the running boards, and removed the roof rack. Tryin to figure out how to make the roof rack holes not look so obvious...

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Since I couldn't work on it until tomorrow, I figured I had some time for parts to get shipped in...yknow simple stuff. Like...

HT383 Cam (AKA RamJet AKA Mercruiser)
Chrome valve covers
Full Boar 2 chamber muffler
OBX stainless steel headers (20 minutes later I found some Doug Thorley Tri-Ys on CL for 75 bucks, going to grab those too)
Found some 15x8 rallies at the local yard - $80

I also am picking up some spare parts for future projects. Got a complete Vortec 305 with harness (and matching dash harness) for $100, just needs a couple rods (it threw them through the oil pan, it still ran, though very noisy). Not sure what I'm going to do with it, but the intake and heads are worth that. Though a 305HO Yukon sounds cool...
Complete '97 350/4L60E for $200