Need help with parts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Quick tip: Go ahead and replace the sway bar end links if you replace the CV's. Taking them out before the CVs makes taking the CV's out exponentially easier. Then after you put the new CVs in, install your new links.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Quick tip: Go ahead and replace the sway bar end links if you replace the CV's. Taking them out before the CVs makes taking the CV's out exponentially easier. Then after you put the new CVs in, install your new links.

That is a very good tip. End links are not that much either.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Well thanks for all the reply's I just need to stop this poppin sound

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I saw from the replies you're only going to replace a few things. But in the future, if you decide to do more, below are my thoughts.

I personally don't like moog uppers b/c of the boot design...it allows way too much debris to get in there. Otherwise, the rest of the Moog components are pretty good.

For CV's, Napa has brand new CV's (not remanufactured) and are a really nice unit. If you end up grabbing new bearings, Timken is the only way to go.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your welcome. Autozone/advance both rent out the large socket you will need for the hub bolt. Other than that and a few other sockets, all you should need is a breaker bar. Good luck. Just an fyi- i replaced my pass. Cv axle within 2 hours in the parking lot of my college dorm. Just food for thought.

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

I rented it from them too...then decided to buy my own.

I forget the exact price, but I found a pretty good on Amazon for cheap.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yes I doubt it could be done in 2 hours without taking out the stabilizer bar end link :lol: You cant squeeze it inbetween the shock and end link easily.