Need grill help ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it took me 3 months of going every weekend to get my gmc grill. just be patient and you'll get your grill.
also for you guys getting your for under $40. you suck!!! j/k. the local pick and pull here bent me over. I paid $120 with the corner lenses,and filler panel. if I didn't get up at 8am in 8* weather and spend 45 mins with frozen fingers,i wouldn't have got it.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
it took me 3 months of going every weekend to get my gmc grill. just be patient and you'll get your grill.
also for you guys getting your for under $40. you suck!!! j/k. the local pick and pull here bent me over. I paid $120 with the corner lenses,and filler panel. if I didn't get up at 8am in 8* weather and spend 45 mins with frozen fingers,i wouldn't have got it.
:word:

My only option was a 89 gmc grill for $50

Literally the only gmt400 grill that wasn't in a front end collision or a w/t :nono:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man y'all get some slim pickings.... The yard I usually go to has 40+ or so 400's at any given time plus all the burbans, a few tahoes, and more.....

The last trip a couple weekends ago alone there where at least 15 or do good GMC grill, 15 or so good Chevy grill, 5 or so good diesel bumpers, most of all the stuff we all want...lol.

Never seem to have any good seats though.... There is a Scottsdale there that has the stock bucket seats in decent shape but are the short ones with no headrests..... Still thinking about it......

Sent from what use to be a great country.

Last edited:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and I go to their smaller yard...lol. Their big yard is another story...... Need to go back their soon.....

We could have a Texas meet up there and destroy their inventory as we destroy our bank accounts..... The large yard is the Belton yard, I goto the Austin(Dell Vale) yard as it's closer to me..

http://www.wrenchapart.com

Sent from what use to be a great country.

John Boelte

Reaction score
LMC truck has reproduction grills for about $150. partsgeek.com might be able to a little better on the prices. That's if you want to go with new or if the junk yard is wanting too much money...

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC truck has reproduction grills for about $150. partsgeek.com might be able to a little better on the prices. That's if you want to go with new or if the junk yard is wanting too much money...

I bought my paintable chevy grill from them. It fit like crap, and the area where you mount the grill inserts cracked.the plastic in those areas was very thin. I won't buy the cheap repoductions anymore.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I bought the grill for the 96 from ebay for $120 i believe and am gonna get on for the 97 since is has cracked mounting points but id rather buy jew than used