Need grill help ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Yep the inner bumper brackets are different on 94+. They are a bit longer and being the bumper out more to allow the filler panel to fit in the gap. The fender extensions also changed. You'll also want the marker lenses as the old style don't look right with the new grills. I also had to extend the wiring to my pigtails after the swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
The lights aren't a problem, and I have plenty of wiggle room with the sockets. I'm not too worried about the bumper brackets and fender extensions. If I can fit the filler with or without some trimming, I will. If not, I'll find a way to secure the bottom of the grill. I'm not messing with brackets and fillers until I get a diesel bumper. Then I will for sure add a filler and the correct brackets and extensions.

Thanks for all your help guys!

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Mine had clear corners on it as well. I did end up paying $75 for a smoothie bumper with brackets and valance. I feel like I paid to much, but oh well. Interior stuff is pretty cheap. I picked up a steering wheel for $12 if that helps give you an idea.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I need new arm rest pads for my door panels and maybe a CD player dash bezel and filler panel of there is one there. I also look for speakers. Found a nice set of Polk before. Cleaned them up and ran them for a few months them sold them for a 4x profit. And id like a new steering wheel out of an older gm too.