Need grill help ASAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
The week I bought the truck I went and got 2 sets of torx bits :lol: never needed them beforehand :nono:

Gonna try to grab some tail light screws. Only have one on each side and the screws that hold the circuit boards to the light housings. Mine are almost rounded off :nono:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The yard I go to I can get a grill for about 25.00 all day long. Just to give you an idea.

As to the filler... You will need it. It screws on to the radiator support first and the actual grill piece clips to it. When you go to take the grill and filler off take out all the top and center screws. Take out the marker lights and such. If you pull back the grill a little after you do the above you will see the clips that need to be undone. Then you can take the grill it's self off then get to the screws to undo the filler piece. You will break the grill 99% of the time if you forget to undo the clips. As me how I know!!!!!!! lol

Sent from what use to be a great country.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot the junk yard is like my second home..... It's kinda peaceful there to me..... I usually end up there at least twice a month.....lol

I think I've taken just about everything you could take off of a 400 that could come off at one point or another......lol.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually have a 94' chevy grill just sitting at my house along with the lights, markers, etc. not being used... Along with a burban rear sway bar, tubular upper control arms, w/t style grill, interior door panels, and a few other things...... My land lord loves me........lol.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Damn, $25 for a grill :drool: I won't get that lucky. :bawl: I'll have to figure out how to mount the filler piece I reckon...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I will need to get the grill, the bumper filler, the fender extensions, the inner bumper brackets, corner lights and some people say the marker lights