Need a new radiator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, like the title says. I need a new radiator it's leaking. And so is something on the intake manifold. It's leaking coolant. Anyways. What is a good replacement radiator brand for a new one. A d which ones should I stay away from. Any input welcome.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, if you don't want to/can't spend the money for an AC Delco one, I bought a Spectra Premium one for my old GMC about a year before I sold it and had no problems with it.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Lifetime warrenties now a days, if something happens take it back out and get a new one. You got a temp guage just watch it.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, update on this. I have had to do a few other things. ex, put a set of tires including spare on my fiaces car. Well I went to price a radiator from napa and they said theres didnt have the oil cooler. So my question is how do I find out if mine has it or not? I might try to rig something up to seal wear its leaking. Its not the radiator itself, its one of the black tanks on the side. I believe there called the radiator exspansion tank. But its leaking out of the plug right under the upper radiator hose. Any ideas? I will most def like all the advise that is offered.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had a Spectra one on my Tahoe for 2 years now with no issues pretty sure it had a lifetime warrenty too, and if you have oil cooler lines you can look down and see them, they connect on the backside of it

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I have the trans cooler on the front of mine. What do I do with that?

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly I have no clue mine didnt have that just the oil cooler lines, isn't the tranny cooler seperate tho?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2