NBS brake swap on 2WD GMT400 almost complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazer_maniac

Reaction score
thats what I had a friend in Texarkana look up for me.
The 22760658 and 59 are cast iron, the 22842314 and 15 are aluminum. I'm glad I posted this info before I got through, I believe i'm gonna try these aluminum ones to see how they fit compared to the ones im using.

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you sir. I will see which ones surface. ( I'm in oz truck is in Texarkana.)

There was mention of someone on this forum using the aluminun ones but they couldn't get a part number.
For me it's about weight distribution. Remove a bit off the front and move it elsewhere..

Blazer_maniac

Reaction score
I'm going to order these aluminum knuckles and see how they compare, looking in the catalog, all the bracketry and components are different, so I may need to revise some of my part numbers before I post them for everyone else.

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Noted. I am interested in seeing what's different. I have a 16" rotor and 6 pot willwoods in mind for mine. I'm told that these fit 99-15 trucks with no mention of the aluminum knuckle.

Blazer_maniac

Reaction score
Once I have these aluminum ones in hand I will measure them to see if there is any tolerances that would make a difference as far as brake selection.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My research on this shows that there is a Dodge 1500 front bearing that bolts into these spindles if you want to keep the 5-bolt pattern. Its a 5X5.5 but a lot easier to re-drill for 5X5 than the 6-bolt bearing. The spacing and everything is identical, so rotor spacing wont be a problem.