MYT HI's 94 RCSS build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing how you mounted the lights in the bumper as well, and what kid of lights they are.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Alright, heres what i got. It is 3 inches wide, the mounting platform for the ligt is a 3x3 square with a 1 3/4 drop and then a 2 inch rectangle to have area to mount to the bumper. Hope that made sense haha

You must be registered for see images

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Lately my ac compressor bearing went out. Made hella loud noise. Finally fixed it yesterday even though something might not be right. There is now a high pitch squeak instead of the grinding the old one made. Maybe its another part?

I still have a buzzing sound i hear in the interior when she runs. I have no clue what it is or how to fix it. I've mentioned it before but i haven't found a solution.

I also got this awhile ago but is for sale now. I'm more interested in a z24 cavalier.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I can't believe i forgot the most important part! I fixed my oil leak! It was infact the oil filter adapter. Took me about 2 hours because i spun off the quick connects instead of trying to disconnect and break them.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Sucks this gets zero attention, but whatever i got bigger bridges to burn.

So I managed to crack my block by breaking a starter bolt (also found out my starter is trashed). So she'll be sitting for awhile. I was able to source a 350 from a 88 iroc. It might have a lil bit more horses but I don't know for a fact. I have some plans while I have some down time.

-some of the ultimate tbi mods
-injector pod spacer
-paint my headers with high temp black paint
-sandblast and clear my intake for a plain metal look
-replace intake gaskets and rear main seal
-paint the block black
-replace little odds and ends I need

hopefully I can make my truck run better then it ever has before and pickup some horses or mpgs. Im excited to get it back together.

Random pic just cause

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sucks about the block but sounds like you have a plan

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
tbi or tpi car? if tpi heads will be a bit better youll need to run a carb intake with an adapter, cams are still garbage in tpi motors as well for the most part and i doubt its a roller capable block otherwise id say find an lt1 cam and slap it in there quick.