MYT HI's 94 RCSS build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Didnt take too long. Been sandblasting and blasting for day now. Trying to make it look really good. Headers are a all done up. Currently as the motor sits, we are putting in all new gaskets and a timing chain, also a water pump (i think it still had the orginal!).

As the truck sits, planning to make new trans cooler lines.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Motor was dropped in awhile ago. Started first try. Havent done much with it, trying to fix up my beretta so i can dd that and work on this. It needs some loving. Heres a pic with the beretta

Does anyone know of some good looking headlights and markers i can get? I wanna go with clears to look semi factory.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very sweet build. I just read the entire thread. Was that 350 motor a roller cam with tpi? It's basically the exact motor I'm putting in my truck.

Any bump up in power with the new motor?

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Very sweet build. I just read the entire thread. Was that 350 motor a roller cam with tpi? It's basically the exact motor I'm putting in my truck.

Any bump up in power with the new motor?
Exact motor haha. I read online that its supposed to have 30 more hp. I havent noticed much. its a bit better but shes not 100% dialed in

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Love the truck :waytogo: I almost went with a 3' or 4' cb antenna but I wanted it the same height as the radio antenna lol

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Love the truck :waytogo: I almost went with a 3' or 4' cb antenna but I wanted it the same height as the radio antenna lol
yeah its kinda impractical. It was one i had laying around from when i had my toolbox setup but i really like the look. I managed to screw up the coax so the cb doesnt work right now

ray_z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read through the whole thread. Seems like you have a great place at home to do this kind of work on your truck. I bought one of these gmt400's not too long ago and I've been restoring/modding it like crazy too. Mine is not a dd so not really rushed to get things done.

I had a thought about your mileage issues. Do you think running the 3.73's contributed to the poor fuel economy? Did you change gear ratio's before you changed tire sizes? Do you still have this issue? Also, I've read the dual CB antenna setup, outside of looks, doesn't really help with transmitting/receiving. What's your thoughts on that?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
They interfere with each other if they aren't a certain distance apart which I dn't think can be achieved on a pickup no matter where you put them. One works, the other is a dummy