MYT HI's 94 RCSS build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
MYT HI's 94 RCSB build

Wel figured I might as well start a thread, when we got it the guy tipped it on its side and had a rusted fuel line, seemed alright! But looks can be deceiving we are replacing almost everything

When we got it loaded
You must be registered for see images attach

We pulled the box (it's junk) then most recent thing we did was pull the cab off to prepare for the new cab, onto the new cab, my dad bought it and its a topkick cab, we have to cut the floor out of the old cab (which is the only good metal on the entire truck!) and put it into the topkick cab. Loads of fun! Here's some pics until I do some other things on it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364952937.611594.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364952937.611594.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Looks like you got a big project ahead of you. How far along is this truck?

Not too far, the frame with driveline is at my grandparents farm and the cabs are here, the best thing we've done is edge out a fender, the doors and the new tailgate, lots ahead yet!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Well this weekend I disassemble the old doors and swapped the guts to the "new to me but rust free doors" that we did some body work and painting on already, disassemble the cab more this weekend, not much time during the week! On another note I kinda want a bumper like this, your thoughts?

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Sounds like a great build. As for the bumper I say do it

Thanks man, I've read through your thread multiple times, love your truck. On the bumper, the only thing I don't want to do is cut the bedsides. Might make up a modified version of yours

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
So when we were moving the frame my dad damaged my hood... I think it was here that I found pics of someone's truck with a 2500HD newer hood, I really liked that so I decided to look for a hood, but my dad said the HD goods look like 67-72 truck hoods. So we are planning to make one hood out of two! Found one for 30 bucks near where my dad works, trying to get ahold of him so we can buy it, should be cool

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Alright it a few pics last weekend of the frame, gonna get it blasted as its kinda crusty, also need to make a few body mount braces.. ugh haha