MYT HI's 94 RCSS build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
so some updates. I now have a red 94 pickup! it (is/was) a stepside reg cab. i'm swapping all my suspension over to this one as the more and more we look the the frame is twisted and the TopKick cab is too much work for me! heres some pics.

i found this attached to the brake pedal.
You must be registered for see images attach

saw this cool little truck, reminded me of mine

and heres mine

striping it down to put my rust free parts on it. has a nice maroon interior, and swapped my radio into it already haha, along with the suspension my drive line is going into this.

Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
truck has some new shoes! looks great! started body work on the bed. no pics yet

Last edited:

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Ah crap, I'll fix all my pictures soon. This month, by the end, the 94 should have the 90's engine/trans/transfer case in it and running! We are going to transfer the lift, is there anything I should replace while doing that?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just any worn components or old looking bushings. id prep the frame and repaint the lift if needed while its out otherwise no just drop it and bolt it uyp to the other truck.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
thanks guys. this past week was great! we pulled the engine out and put it in the new one! everything's all mounted up and ready. but there's one set back. the wiring. i wanted to use the wiring from the 94 but the PO cut it up. scumbag. post pics later today!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
here we go:

the frame w/o engine but with my lift still!

the engine in its new home!

sorry for the varying quality of pictures, ethier taken from my crap ipod or my crap phone haha

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
i need some help with the lift, does anyone know of like a instruction booklet thats up for download? i would like some instructions just to make sure we do it properly.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Memorex