My Z71 Offroad Session Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArizonaZ71

Reaction score
last night it started raining when i was at work, anxious to get off i met a bunch of people out at our local spot. (arizona) was there for a couple hours and went back this morning to have some fun alone haha. theres one picture where i show a rut which i got stuck in. i had to throw her in 4 low to get out!!! also pulled out a 78 blazer last night along with a cummins :upyours:
You must be registered for see images attach

yukon mafia

Reaction score
nice!!!!!!!!!!i have a local spot that we used to wheel and then the property owners decided they wanted to build apartments over it ): and btw 2wd to 4lo is like going from clark kent to superman!!!!
or for any of you younger forum members its like going super saiyan!!!!!!!!!! :D

ArizonaZ71

Reaction score
thanks man!!! and i totally agree 4wd low is godly....just when you think your stuck, i throw her in N and shift into 4low and im out!!!!

ArizonaZ71

Reaction score
get a 4wd!!!! i know you have love for your truck but there awesome!! the feeling of pulling out a ford or dodge is amazing :)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm sure I could do that in my 2Wd. Well soon anyways.

yukon mafia

Reaction score
your running a/ts to so your doing better offroad then i am lol!!! im running some michelin street tires and i kinda just glide over all the mud... as long as i have enough momentum in 2wd im good.. ive had a few times in 4lo ive had to back up and give her some more gas in some sloppy stuff(for street treads)