My stockfloored 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
lot of work in that baby- nice job raising the bed and wheel wells

but please put a 400 clip back on it :bawl:

(juz so you know, if anyone asks my opinion on 800+ clip conversions, my opinion is always the same, haha)

I LOVEZ the color!!

knight89

Reaction score
lot of work in that baby- nice job raising the bed and wheel wells

but please put a 400 clip back on it :bawl:

(juz so you know, if anyone asks my opinion on 800+ clip conversions, my opinion is always the same, haha)

I LOVEZ the color!!

I can't take credit for building it but a friend of mine did. Very talented dude. As for the front end it has been converted but it's far from a bolt on kit it's the top of a 2000 fender molded into the bottom of a 95 fender to keep all the 95 body lines. Even the hood has 6 inches of a 95 hood welded on to match up to the wiper cowl. Its allot of work but I think it's the one part of the truck that makes it standout at shows even to the ones who don't care for it...

knight89

Reaction score
Reason I asked is I've seen the truck in your aviator around a while back.

Oh u mean my grey stepside I sold it a few months back but I had it for a good little while and drove it daily I go to school at SELU in Hammond and work in Robert at the Walmart DIstribution Center so if u spend any time around Hammond I'm sure uve seen it around...