4l60e from 95 Impala SS fit a 95 Silverado 2wd?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKAY

Reaction score
Solved the noise problem I spoke of in my last reply, I guess those two plates wacked out the alignment. They were on the impala he should of never used them! Removed the plates and all is good except now there is a grinding noise in [D].

(Take note we only put 1 gallon and filled the TC with ATF)

With wheels off the ground [P] , [N] and [R] is good. But there is a grinding that sounds similar to gears being rubbed together in a manual transmission when you fail to engage reverse, Not a hard grind just a light whine-grind. The pitch in sound increased with RPM.

Will continue testing [1] , [2] and [3] after getting ATF tomorrow. I think I should expect same noise in those gears. . ? Why doesn't reverse make noise? Planetary . . .?

. . .the life of buying used lol =(

You must be registered for see images attach

OKAY

Reaction score
Well the noise is much much quieter if and when heard a faint whine but surprisingly every gear shifts smoothly as well as overdrive is on point and super smooth also. Unbelievable . 200$ used on OfferUp