My stockfloored 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your truck is sick bro! I like the nbs clip, with my eye it looks like it could've been shortened about 4" just to keep the proportions the same as stock. But C'mon, that's just nit-picking!!! I love the bowtie flushed into the body like exhaust, that's just sick bro. Your taillights are similar style as what I did but the pinstripe around the lens is killer man. I completely dig it, great looking truck!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the only thing i can think of to make it any better are different wheels and a hd front end. but id rock the hell out of it as it is! looks great!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
This truck is sick! must be hard to make a NBS front end match up to a OBS... mind you... that body line styling to a Chevy emblem is sick!

knight89

Reaction score
Thanks for all the complements guys... My next plans r to redo my interior thinkn of going black and suede with color matched stiching or maybe the old style leather like u can find in the king ranch edition fords... And also changing the wheels to either centerline smoothie 22s or a raceline wheel.

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the complements guys... My next plans r to redo my interior thinkn of going black and suede with color matched stiching or maybe the old style leather like u can find in the king ranch edition fords... And also changing the wheels to either centerline smoothie 22s or a raceline wheel.

Hey man, I noticed you are from Franklinton... Do you know Clint? Also known as "Duke"

Lonestarstunner

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea its *****, he was also friends with Tony Goss. They would be about 10 years older than you or more though. Clint had a rcss Chevy, '93 model that was silver on top and blue on bottom a few years ago.